Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Boo!








Couldn't think of a title for this blog, specially since I haven't blogged in like a week. So here I am sitting down in my kitchen table. All is quiet. aaaahhhh so nice when the kids are sleeping & you can actually take a shower, go to the bathroom & blog without any interruptions, screaming, crying, & fighting.

It has been a gloomy rainy 2 days in a row. Lord knows we need the rain here. Farmers are freaking out here cuz it hasn't rain. But now we have it.

This weekend we had some friends from Norway come to vist. It was nice having company, friends that we've known for a while. They came on Thursday & left yesterday morning. We really enjoyed having them here. It was also a very busy go go go weekend. It seemed that we were doing something left & right. Besides running a few errands in between naps & so on. Friday we went to Gemund. It is a really nice small city or town. It's right by the lake. There is a playground for the kids & ice cream & a beautiful view. Then we had Pizza & salad for lunch right accross the street.

Pizza story: So we sit & order & the food came. As we are all eating I find a hair in my pizza. You know the feeling that comes to your throat after that. So I took it off, remove that piece & said...wel it's 1hair, yip still grossing out..but I'm really hungry & I have to eat. So then I start with my salad & guess what. Another hair was in my salad. About to htrow up. I cannot belive that I found 2 hairs. 1 ok, but 2. So I did not continue to eat my salad but I did my pizza & then a 3RD!!!!! hair I found in my Pizza. Yah! That was the nastiest, grosses experience I have ever encounterd...3 HAIRS!!! What is up with that. do they not belive in hair nets for crying out loud. So NO I did not eat any or the rest of my food. How bizzare is that. Only me, mua, yo had it. We did tell the waitress when we were about the pay & we did not have to pay for my pizza nor my salad. A miracle here in Austria. You see most of Europe is not customer service oriented but the lady was nice enought to not charge us.

What I mean by not being customer service oriented is by this other incident. Not the first in this Mc'ds by our house. So this couple don't have a Mc'ds in their town. The closest is over an hr drive. So they really wanted to sometime go to Mc'ds. We ended up doing that for dinner. B/C kids were hungry. we had a lady's meeting that evening & Steve had to open the church do p&w & teach his & mine class. So we ordered. I order a Mc Chicken meal w/ curly fries. I get a Quarter poundewr with Cheese & reg. fries. So not what I ordered. It's not the 1st time. Same with salads. Complete morons & idiots. Steve goes back & tells them that they got the order wrong & they started argung with him. 1st of all they supposed to read the order back 2u. Something that I will have Steve have them repeat back 2 him. They did not want to give me my mc chicken, finally they did. But they did not give me my curly fries which I paid x-tra for. This is like the 4th time they do this. N-ways. So that's what I mean by CS oriented.

Saturday we just hanged, Sunday rush rush, Church, eat, quick coffee visti w/some friends, hurry rush home & church again. Monday, we went to Salzburg & saw more of the city. Maybe this summer I'll do the sound of music tour. A real American tour. haha! I hear it's real nice. Then we came home. Made dinner. fed the kids other stuff put them to bed b/c they were beat. I enjoyed the company, but I am glad to have some peace & quiet. Not only that there's the cleaning & overflowing of laundry to do. Again. hehe! So this is my adventures in Austria.

BTW, the blue table & chairs were a hit. And the picture with all 3 kids in the tub was that evening. They seem to have enjoyed it.

No comments: