Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Monday Madness...

The weekend was pretty much relaxed. It was quite nice not to have to be anywhere or do anything. Technically I was supposed to have Saturday for myself & scrapbook, since I didn't get to in T-Town, with my friends. I was planning on it since I don't get to often. Plans for Saturday changed a little. Steve got invited out for coffe in the morning with a friend & I said he should, since he normally doesn't go out that much. I said yes but my head said no & I got upset, but I apologized for having an ugly attitude, not only that he also had to prepare a sermon for Sunday night. What a horrible wife I am, buhu, Ok I'm over it.

All in all my husband is a good husband & I love him very much. He told me that I could have Monday to my self & he would take care of the kids & do everything else. aweee, what a guy! So I did. Well my day started like this. I had to feed the kids since Steve wasn't feeling well Sunday night. He took something & slep till 9:30. But it was no problem b/c he took over. So my whole morning basically I spent organizing my stuff. Wow, what a job that was, but it has to be done. Now I know where everything is.

Steve took the kids to IKEA for lunch, since they have 1Euro meals for kids. I ate at home & the silence was priceless, almost a little lonely or strange. None the less I got started & whooped a couple of pages. What a feeling of accomplishment after being behind in a pile of 1 1/2 yr of pictures to scrapbook. If you want to check out my scrapbooking pages here is my other blogger:
scrappuccinos.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Rock Chef said...

A day to yourself sounds great. We all need that from time to time.

Logzie said...

Oh, that sounds heavenly! I clicked over to your scrapbook blog...it's awesome!! Great pages!!

Somebody's Nobody said...

Hey Brenda--
Glad you got a day to yourself. I know how that is to have a quiet house. Music to my ears baby!!!

Domestic Diva said...

When it is quite around here...I fill it up with MUSIC...really loud!

Wanna come out in July and surprise Nobody for her b-day?

Wow, our little contest has made you get going huh? We are still thinking of a plan....